How to Participate in the Tournament?
1. To participate in the tournament, you need to click on the ""Tournaments"" button.
2. Then select the necessary tournament, go to the tournament page and under the detailed description of the tournament click ""Join the Tournament"".
Important! To participate in paid (white) tournaments, you need to purchase a subscription on our website, either ""Master"" or ""Professional"".
3. A few minutes before the tournament starts, all players will receive a pop-up window to confirm their readiness for the tournament. In the list of participants, it will be displayed like this:
4. Within a few minutes after confirming the players who want to participate in the tournament, a tournament grid for holding fights will be created. If there is no opponent, the user automatically passes to the next round.
Important! Until all players finish the fight in the current round, other players will not be able to start a new one.
5. To participate in the tournament, you must download, install and run anti-cheat EAC before starting CS: GO, download link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/282660/
6. Next, the server for the game will be launched and within a few minutes you will receive the ip-address for the game, if the game in question is CS: GO.
7. In case of League of Legends, after finding an opponent, you can get his Nickname in the game in order to add him to friends and send invitations to the created battle. Create your game in the League of Legends (any mode: Aram, Normal), find the summoner in LOL and add him to your friends, create and hold a battle!
8. To participate in the Hearthstone battles and tournaments, you must download and install our client https://eloplay.com/download/eloplay-client-app-latest.exe
To apply for a review of the tournament’s results (including the issuance of a tournament prize fund), you should:
1. Create an application by opening the ""Online Help"" window;
2. Provide a technical support officer with a link to the tournament, a link to your profile. After that, the verification process will begin.
Important! The process of accepting applications is only available for the tournaments which took place no more than 48 hours before the moment of contacting ""Online Help"".